How to get to the Comfort Hotel Royal Zurich
- From and to the airport take tram linie 10, travel time 32 minutes, ticket CHF 6.60.
- Very central located is our hotel, between the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the University (ETH). Zurichs rich cultural attractions and the shopping street are almost in front of the door.
- Tram Nr. 6 and 10 stop directly in front of the hotel, at "Haldenegg" station.
- By foot are you in 5 minutes at the Central and the main train station. Closed by are also the shopping and the bank area, the University and the University Hospital.
- The ETH-Link BUS to „Hönggerberg“, stopps every 20 minutes outside of our hotel.
How to get to the hotel
Highway A1: from Airport/S Gallen and Bern/Basel
«Nordumfahrung» direction City, «Milchbucktunnel», City, Central.
Highway A3: from Chur/Zug: Direction City «Hauptbahnhof», Central.
At the Central: follow sign «Universitätsspital» (Weinbergstrasse)
turn right the first street, there is the hotel.
From main railway station: Streetcar in front of the main exit take (Tram) Nr. 10 direction ETH/Universität to «Haldenegg» (2 Stops) in front of the hotel.
By Tram (streetcar):
from the airport: direct tram connection to the hotel within 31 minutes. Follow the signs “Tramway” which will guide to the tramstop, in front of the airport. Get the ticket (CHF 6.60) at the ticket machine, pay by credit card. Take Line 10, until the stop «Haldenegg», which is right in front of our hotel.
A big thank you to ALL the staff at Comfort Hotel!! They all made us feel very welcome & assisted us with everything we needed to know and more, nothing was too much trouble for them. We stayed 4 nights in 602 & it was worth paying a bit more for the Panorama room with those fabulous views. The room and bathroom was clean on arrival and the bed was very comfortable. It was serviced daily and we could not fault anything. The champagne breakfast was delicious & a great way to start the day.All reviews