How to get to the Comfort Hotel Royal Zurich
- From and to the airport take tram linie 10, travel time 32 minutes, ticket CHF 6.60.
- Very central located is our hotel, between the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the University (ETH). Zurichs rich cultural attractions and the shopping street are almost in front of the door.
- Tram Nr. 6 and 10 stop directly in front of the hotel, at "Haldenegg" station.
- By foot are you in 5 minutes at the Central and the main train station. Closed by are also the shopping and the bank area, the University and the University Hospital.
- The ETH-Link BUS to „Hönggerberg“, stopps every 20 minutes outside of our hotel.
How to get to the hotel
Highway A1: from Airport/S Gallen and Bern/Basel
«Nordumfahrung» direction City, «Milchbucktunnel», City, Central.
Highway A3: from Chur/Zug: Direction City «Hauptbahnhof», Central.
At the Central: follow sign «Universitätsspital» (Weinbergstrasse)
turn right the first street, there is the hotel.
From main railway station: Streetcar in front of the main exit take (Tram) Nr. 10 direction ETH/Universität to «Haldenegg» (2 Stops) in front of the hotel.
By Tram (streetcar):
from the airport: direct tram connection to the hotel within 31 minutes. Follow the signs “Tramway” which will guide to the tramstop, in front of the airport. Get the ticket (CHF 6.60) at the ticket machine, pay by credit card. Take Line 10, until the stop «Haldenegg», which is right in front of our hotel.
The atmosphere at the hotel was very friendly, the room was convenient, and overalll pleasant to stay. Tea facility at the lobby was a nice bonus.All reviews